• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS Gransfors Bruks Hunters Axes, Small Forest Axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris26

Gold Member
Up for sale are the following:

Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe (Top in Pic): Been very lightly used. Asking $100 shipped
Gransfors Bruks Hunters Axe (Middle in Pic): Has a bit of surface rust. Has been used, not abused. Asking $130 shipped
Gransfors Bruks Hunters Axe (Bottom in Pic): Has been used, certainly not abused. Asking $150 shipped

Can send additional pics if needed. Easiest way to get ahold of me is erinsmonkey2001@yahoo.com If you believe that my prices are out of line......send me a reasonable offer. Thank you, Chris

ETA: A note of common manners here.....if I reject your offer, it is not an invitation to indignantly demand my reason(s) for rejecting your offer. I am always cordial and respectful in my response. We obviously cannot come to an agreeable compromise, feel free to move along. Somewhere a high school Economics teacher is weeping for his failure to educate his pupils in the Free Market Economy.

11v5d0h.jpg

vdzllc.jpg

f9k2tg.jpg

10zs655.jpg

2rcbt5k.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back