1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

WTS: LionSteel KUR Orange Scales(SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by MicroAlign, Mar 9, 2019.

1. MicroAlign

MicroAlign Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2004
    I have a lightly used LionSteel KUR with orange scales and Sleipner blade steel for sale. It comes with the factory box and papers. The blade has been sharpened on water stones so it had a nice edge. The flat of the blade has some very "light" scratches, but they are hardly noticeable. The flipper pad has some texturing to help with opening. I want $80(SOLD) shipped for the KUR. PayPal is preferred payment method, and USA sales only. No trades right now, I am putting money towards a LionSteel ROK.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  2. bladesmith3

bladesmith3 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2015
    I will take this..

3. MM1313

MM1313 Gold Member Gold Member