• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wts McCoun Hawk and Monolith Camp hawk

grunt soldier

Gold Member
ANY questions or info needed just pm me. We can discuss whatever needed. Thank you for your time.

1. Monolith Tools Camp Hawk/Hatchet. Monolith tools is out of Russia, I had him build this for me with the idea of a camp hatchet but never used it; mainly cause the weight, it's a chunky guy. The discolored parts on the finish are not there in person, was either dust or camera glare. I don't have a scale but it's 3/8" thick steel at the thickest part of the handle. OAL is 11 3/4". Micarta scales, don't know the hawk steel off the top of my head.

Price: $150 paypal and shipped. OBO

8FV6CM9.jpg

XXchIC1.jpg

optoASr.jpg

WK9wbgl.jpg

7JiDROC.jpg

eAgHCVj.jpg

Sold sold sold. Next is a McCoun Navy Seal. Its been used and sharpened. Has scratches and marks on it but is absolutely amazing. It gives it awesome character You can't get this model anymore and its one of the best imo. Great spike and amazing head. Its awesome. Very nice handle. Light weight and a great tool. Any questions just as Price --- sold. $250 shipped and paypaled. OBO now sold
aIJwirR.jpg
HMmyT2Y.jpg
7X7RGD4.jpg
8wDe5QG.jpg

Last edited:
Still have that Monolith? If so can you PM me some more recent pictures. I like the look of it, just see that same pictures were posted in an older thread with it.

Back