• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Microtech Halo V FDE/Tan satin N690 satin polished blade, not stonewash

I have a like new Microtech Halo V for sale. It has never been used and is 2/2015 production. This is a great looking knife. I've opened it a few times and that's it. It has never been carried or went beyond the living room, it has just had box shelf duty. Lockup is solid and it is in minty condition. This is just an extra that I don't need right now and that's the only reason I'm putting it up for sale. Asking $425 shipped in the USA, I think this is the cheapest possible you will find a nice one like this. Please know your local laws, I cannot ship to areas where this knife is illegal. Comes with box, manual and factory belt sheath.

halo1.jpghalo2.jpghalo3.jpghalo4.jpg

John1112112,
Maybe a partial trade for a new Cold Steel Peace Keeper I in San Mai III or Carbon V. Nothing much else comes to mind except a new Tai Pan, but I like a lot of things so hit me with your best trade options.

jollygreen182,
I'm not sure if shipping an auto to an APO is legal. Could you provide documentation that it is? I can't seem to find much info online. If so then I would definitely ship it to an APO. What State are you in?

Last edited:
Back