• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Olight S1R Baton, Olight S30R Baton III, and Olight S1A CU

Kalsu

Gold Member
I have a few flashlights that never get used to sell here today. I am the original owner. Payment via Paypal.

Olight S1R Baton: Has been carried a little, it is in great shape though and functions perfectly. It has everything that the light came with. Asking $50 SOLD shipped via USPS Priority mail.
cxIJIyN.jpg

KV6PKPv.jpg

Olight S30R Baton III: Maybe carried twice. It is in perfect shape and functions perfectly. Comes with everything the light came with except the charging cable. It uses a standard USB to micro USB cable. I threw in a cable that I had here at the house (just not the Olight supplied one). I am asking
$65 SOLD shipped via USPS Priority mail.
17SaY1m.jpg

ZQgGjj2.jpg

Olight S1A CU: This light was carried a little bit and has a slight patina forming on the bottom of the light. It has everything that the light came with minus the battery. It is in good shape and functions perfectly. I am asking
$45 SOLD shipped via USPS Priority mail.
ykM92TY.jpg

C59pKf5.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the S1A CU please. If you will PM your paypal info to me I will take care of payment. Thx.

Last edited:
Back