• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS Patagonia Men's Bivy Jacket (Large)

Up for your consideration is a Patagonia Bivy jacket (size: men's large) in excellent condition. I purchased it in like-new condition and have not abused it. The jacket has no rips, stains, or tears, and it comes from a smoke-free, pet-free home. It fits me well (5' 11" and 170 lbs.) and is warm and comfortable, but I decided to keep a different down jacket instead and don't need two of them.

Patagonia_Bivy_Front.jpg Patagonia_Bivy_Back.jpg

Terms of sale

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by a PM is the new owner. Please allow two business days for shipping (although I usually ship faster).

• Seller will ship using a USPS medium flat rate box. Please note that the jacket will be compressed during shipping. That's how Patagonia shipped it to me, and it didn't affect the jacket, but you'll not want to leave it like that for months on end.
  • Buyer will pay for any insurance not automatically included with USPS flat rate box.
  • Seller will only ship in the United States.
  • Seller will provide buyer with USPS tracking number.
  • Seller does not not accept returns.

The price is $160 including USPS flat rate shipping and PayPal goods and services fees (see note about insurance). I am not interested in trades at this time.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Back