• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS RARE Beck Model Tracker and now ADDED Bush Pilot Model 6 sn #1!

Up for sale is a RARE almost new "PA" Model WSK by Dave Beck ("PA" stands for Practical Application). It is the precursor to the "G" model (THANKS JollyRoger3 for the information! It was sold to me as a G model but it really does not matter too much to me because it is still AWESOME!). It has no saw teeth on the top edge but a sharpened swedge section, and the handle under the scales is not tapered as in most G Model Trackers giving a more neutral balance. All the rest is just like a regular WSK. It combines stabbing capability, the ability to do back cuts with the rest of the chopping and quarter round function of the regular WSK Models. It is neat, but I have two others that are more traditional that I use way more than it. It is not a safe queen so it has some very minimal wear to the bluing and a light light scratch here or there from going in and out of the sheath. I have done some very minor feather stick making with it but have never chopped with it. Beck's current wait time is currently 2 Years!! I know because I chatted with him few weeks ago after I got my latest G Model from him. I asking $1500 OBO for the knife. I would accept other Beck models in trade like a G Model with teeth. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Since there was low interest at the current price point I am adding ANOTHER Beck, this one is a Bush Pilot Model 6 (Info from my original order receipt: SBK55 (BK34) Bush Pilot #6 Ser# 1, Selectively hardened/tempered 1/8" 01 tool steel blade w/std. non-tapered tang, wet-sanded satin blade finish, polished blk. paper Micarta handle, std. Loveless bolts, lined lanyard hole & right hand molded blk. leather "basic" sheath w/brass grommets). It is a user, has been sharpened and has some scratches on the blade.

So now we have TWO Becks for the price of one!! Still ONLY $1500 OBO!!!!

Last edited:
Back