• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[WTS] Rike Thor 6, Kizer Minitherium, Microtech Socom Elite Signature, Reate Epoch, ZT 0562Ti

Timestamp/Pics/Vids https://imgur.com/a/Pzutgwx

All prices are shipped via PayPal G&S
I’m new on the forum but I’ve done numerous knife/gun accessory sales and trades on reddit.

Rike Thor 6: Not first owner. Beautiful knife. Blade in pristine shape, I am the second owner but only used it to cut paper. Small scuff on clip. Pretty strong detent. Has been disassembled and reassembled. Comes with leather pouch and taco.
~~$380~~ TRADED

Kizer Minitherium: Not first owner. In perfect condition, sharp factory edge. Opened one box and cut some paper. Carried twice. Some wear on clip edge shown in the pics. Comes with box.
$155

Microtech Socom Elite Signature DLC: Got this in one of my early trades. Has been carried but only stabbed some cardboard to test the piercing. Comes with box.
$310

Reate Epoch: Original owner. I bought this new from SMKW. I carried it twice, but it hasn’t really stayed in my rotation. Edge has only cut paper. Looks new. Great looking mokuti I lay on black on black. Comes with taco.
$280

ZT 0562Ti: Not first owner. This is a version that was anodized by USA Made Blades. Edge is factory and still cuts paper but not as well as my other knives. Could use a touch up. Some wear on the handles from carrying and use, see pics. Does not come with a box.
$210

Last edited:
Back