• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[WTS] SBD Micro Typhoon (Timascus), Serge Bean Custom (Zelda Etch), A2 A6 Mini (Lime Green CF)

Timestamp/Vids: https://imgur.com/a/Fr528w9

Prices shipped PayPal G&S
No trades

Selling off my some of my nicer knives, gotta recoup on some other purchases and really reducing my knife collection.

SBD Micro Typhoon: beautiful knife that has perfect centering and action. Been carried a few times, the black may show tiny swirls but that’s the nature of the finish. Edge is factory. Timascus inlays make this knife look awesome. Comes in a hard case, no other documentation with it though.

SV: $600 SOLD

Serge Bean Custom: carried a few times and used to open presents on Christmas. I am the original owner and bought it direct on a drop. Has a Timascus collar, a Nitro-V Tanto chisel Blade, and a Zelda etch that makes it unique. Does not come with a box it did not come with one. Will come with a Heretic Knives cloth pouch I had lying around though.

SV: $740

A2 A6 Mini: this knife has been carried several times and has opened a package. Perfectly centered and action is great. Mirror finish is great as well. Edge is factory. Comes with towel-like pouch and COA.

SV: $600

Last edited:
Back