• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS Sebenza 21 Insingo SOLD

For sale is a CRK Large Sebenza 21 Insingo. I recently sent it in for spa treatment and I had them install double silver thumb studs and change the blue hardware to silver. I've carried it a few times since the spa so there are some very minor snail trails with a little bit of wear on the clip. Original edge. The knife is smooth with solid lockup and perfect centering.

Includes original lanyard and blue hardware, though not the blue thumb stud. There isn't an additional silver lanyard pin. Includes box, papers, cloth, and grease. There is a minor tear in the corner of the box (thank goodness for the new boxes!).

Price is $375 shipped with Paypal within the US.

Prefer cash but willing to hear trade offers, but would prefer a knife of the same level, particularly a CRK. Most likely to trade for a small micarta insingo inkosi. Also interested in firearm trades, particular Glock 19/43 or Shield 9mm.

Back