• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBnTi

Gold Member
Thread is locked just so no one drops their email in the thread.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Not looking for trades right now. Sorry traders.

Prices are PPFF with priority shipping, insurance and signature confirmation.

US shipping only.

Real PO boxes are fine.

Sadly no UPS/FedEx stores or drop shippers for an addresses either unless you take responsibility once it arrives there.

_________

Sm PJ Ladder Seb 21 - First owner, unused, never carried and no ano wear or edge use at all. This is it's third time out of the box for photos. Blue lanyard came with it and is listed on the card. I oiled the blade. Comes with all the stuff.

DOB 4/8/19

_______

WITHDRAWN for now...

This Large Insingo Winson Combat Starbenza is LNIB but no box, card, cloth or wrench. I got it from a collector who lost his boxes.

I'm the second owner and I got it off eBay. I bought a few things from the collector/seller I got it from and his knives were always mint. The knife is new and unused and has never been carried. No snail trails and perfect centering, 50% lockup and truly amazing action on this one. The blade is pristine with a factory edge that doesn't feel like it has ever cut single thing. It's never been carried or used according to the first owner and it looks that way as there are no snail trails and it feels factory new. Comes with a nylon case to keep it fresh. Date codes are D-16/A-17 I'm probably going to regret selling this one down the road. Comes with the WC lanyard bead, lanyard string and lanyard pin in a bag.

________

This Lg Unique Sebenza 21 with a DOB of 5/20/15 came from GPknives who got it from a collector. It is LNIB but there is an extremely tiny scratch. It takes a while to find. I circled it in a photo so you can see it. The rest of the knife is mint. The graphic on this one is really cool. Comes with everything a unique graphic sebs comes with, card, box, cloth, wrench (taped to paperwork), leather sheath, sticker, paperwork, etc

$SOLD! PPFF (not notes) shipped usps priority with signature confirmation

The GPknives link from when I bought it as their photos/video are much better than mine. It hasn't left it's box since I got it and their description is basically the exact same as mine as they mention that micro scratch too: https://www.gpknives.com/chris-reeve-large-sebenza-21-unique-graphic-crk-pc021.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back