• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Spyderco Military S110V, Yojimbo 2

MatthewSB

Gold Member
Shipping by USPS to Confirmed Paypal address, no international shipping. Not interested in any trades. First "I'll take it" posted in this thread, followed by private message, gets first opportunity to purchase.

Spyderco Military S110V - used, excellent condition. Edge has been sharpened on a Wicked Edge to 30 degrees with a 40 degree micro bevel. Very good condition. When it was carried, briefly, it was mostly in a backpack so pocket clip and G10 lacks normal wear.
CLOSED

Spyderco Yojimbo 2 - S30V – used, excellent condition. Sharpened on Wicked Edge to 30 degrees inclusive main bevel with 40 degrees microbevel (same as Spyderco factory) on a Wicked Edge. Pocket clip was 'hazed' with a scotchbrite pad to give it a satin appearance, as opposed to the mirror finish they come with from the factory.
CLOSED

SOLD Spyderco Military 52100 – briefly used to test function, edge touched up(40 degree micro bevel, just a few passes) on a sharpmaker. Otherwise like new. No rust, blade was covered in Froglube after testing (to prevent corrosion) and put away.
$SOLD

SOLD Spyderco Para 2 Cruwear – smooth g10 version. Used to cut up a few boxes, touched up on a strop, excellent condition. Pocket clip was 'hazed' with a scotchbrite pad to give it a satin appearance, as opposed to the mirror finish they come with from the factory.
$SOLD

SOLD Spyderco Military S90V TI – like new. Never carried or used, aside from cutting up the cardboard box it came in. Perfect fit and finish, secure 50% lockup. Titanium frame lock with carbon fiber (and nested steel liner) on other side.
SOLD

Last edited:
Added the CF/TI, prices dropped.

I love my Spyderco Militaries (I use a 52100 almost every day) but I acquired too many and have to sell off the ones I don't use.

Back