• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Spydercos - Schempp CF Balance, Dyad Jr, T-Mag, Air, Des Horn, CRKT Folders...

Hi everyone
I have several very nice knives up for sale. Prices include fees and shipping to the Continental US only. Please message me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Spyderco Carbon Fiber Balance - C141CFP, Ed Schempp Design

This is an excellent condition Spyderco Balance, Carbon Fiber handle C141CFP, Designed by Ed Schempp. I have used this knife lightly around the house, but it looks like new condition. Comes with original box, packaging and paperwork.
$180 shipped

balance_1.jpg

balance_3.jpg

balance_2.jpg

balance_4.jpg

SOLD Spyderco T-Mag - Carbon Fiber Scales - S30V Steel - Made in Colorado - C115CFP

This is the long discontinued Spyderco T-Mag. Magnetic lock, Carbon Fiber scales, S30V steel, made in Golden, CO, USA Rare Earth. Excellent condition, unused by me. I purchased it from another collector. Comes with original box and paper insert.
SOLD $145 shipped

SOLD Spyderco Dyad Jr. Sprint Run - C39P&SBG

This is the Sprint Run Spyderco Dyad Jr. with grey FRN scales and VG-10 steel. Great condition, lightly used. Comes with original box and paperwork.
SOLD $125 shipped

Spyderco Des Horn - C153GP

This is the discontinued Spyderco Des Horn, C153GP folder with black polished G-10 handle and CPM S30V plain edge blade. Condition is as-new.
$125 shipped

des_horn_1.jpg

des_horn_4.jpg

des_horn_5.jpg

CRKT Otanashi Noh Ken
This is the very large, Otanashi Noh Ken, designed by James Williams. 4.5" blade, with black framelock with textured G-10 on the other side. This knife is large, but operates smoothly, and has the CRKT LAWKS system to keep the blade in place. This knife is in excellent condition, never used or carried. Comes with original box and packaging.
$95 shipped

otanashi_1.jpg

otanashi_3.jpg

otanashi_4.jpg

SOLD - CRKT Hissatsu Folder
This is the Hissatsu Folder, designed by James Williams. 3.8" blade, with textured black handle. This knife is assisted opening, and features the CRKT AutoLAWKS system to keep the blade in place. This knife is in excellent condition, never used or carried. Comes with original box., packaging and paperwork
SOLD $50 shipped

Thanks!

Last edited:
Oops, I ran out of picture space and removed it, but forgot to delete it from the title. I have one like new. Let me know if you're interested in it and I can post it.

I know this post is a little old, bit do you have any of these pieces left? Thanks!

Back