• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS Surefire E2D Defender

Hotshot10

Gold Member
Up for your consideration is an excellent condition Surefire E2D Defender. It is a slightly older model rated for 200 lumens on high and five lumens on low. It functions perfectly, and the only blemishes are a tiny mark under the head of the light and another one on the tailcap (see pictures). It comes with the box and papers.

Surefire E2D 1.jpg Surefire E2D 2.jpg Surefire E2D 3.jpg Surefire E2D 4.jpg Surefire E2D 5.jpg

Terms of sale

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by a PM is the new owner. I'm going to be out hiking this weekend, so I will respond as soon as possible. Please allow two business days for shipping (although I usually ship faster).

Buyer will pay for any insurance not automatically included with USPS flat rate box.
Seller will only ship in the United States.
Seller will provide buyer with USPS tracking number.

The price is $110 including USPS flat rate shipping and PayPal goods and services fees (see note about insurance). I am not interested in trades at this time.

Thank you for looking.

Back