• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Surefire Flashlight Classics

=MAX=

Gold Member
Hi BF, I hope you are all well,

For Sale are a three Surefire Flashlights that I haven't used in years. I'm the original owner and I got these in early/mid 2ks. They had been packed away in a camping bin for years. The 9P saw the most use which wasn't much.
The M3 and M4 are like new. The M3 has no Spare Bulb but will include a Surefire Battery Case and Lanyard. No boxes for either light.
The M4 and 9P contain spare Surefire Bulbs and Surefire Battery Cases with Lanyards. No batteries included.
The 9P Contains No Flashlight Lanyard, only the Surefire Lanyard ring, see pics.
I also have 2 new Surefire 6P bulbs, seen in pics, no bulb bag or box but they have been stored in the battery cases since bought.
The First two lights sold will get 1 each.

PM if interested, no email. No Trades at this time.

Thanks for looking.

Surefire Millennium Series M4 Devastator, takes 4 CR123. Also contains a spare Surefire M4 Bulb in bag and Battery Case with Factory Lanyard. No batteries included.
Asking $300 Sold/Shipped.
Zj4Pen0.jpg

X37XPPW.jpg

A7FTjdN.jpg

Surefire Millennium Series M3 Combat Light, takes 3 CR123. Also contains Surefire Battery Case with Factory Lanyard. No batteries included. No Spare Bulb.
Asking $245...$220 shipped US Postal Priority.

3jNxEhk.jpg

VGOW0au.jpg

Surefire 9P, takes 3 CR123. Also contains a Spare Surefire 9P Bulb and Battery Case with Factory Lanyard. Contains No Flashlight Lanyard, only the Surefire Lanyard ring, see pics. No batteries included.
Asking $175 Sold/Shipped.

DRmNSo4.jpg

VGOW0au.jpg

Additional photos

poKfyHC.jpg

UEuMgp7.jpg

y4AC4Q4.jpg

6oh3Z4a.jpg

1tcrGKy.jpg

TUiL89V.jpg

IAykstJ.jpg

Last edited: