1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 47 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives 1028A1 Dirk Pinkerton Lancer + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Nov 23 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

WTS/T- 3” boomerang Shamwari on bearings

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by J. ADAM, Oct 18, 2018.

1. J. ADAM

J. ADAM

Jun 19, 2018
    [boomerang ](https://imgur.com/a/xW5fVfn)

Chased this beauty for a couple years, but now that I have it, I’m afraid to use it and I don’t get down like that, so decided I’d like to open it up to trade or sale . Looking for the following-

-3” washer based Shamwari(preferably with an upgraded overtravel stop, but am open to the standard one)

-Burger LEXK Plus(plus model only. Looking for micarta handles and a classic spearpoint blade shape. Preferably a swedged spearpoint, but not a deal killer if it’s the standard spear point. Also might consider EXK plus in same preferences)

Possibly some other SA customs in the same size range, but something utilitarian.. no dress thorburns or anything of that nature.

SV/TV $950

VentureDan likes this.
  2. s00noma

s00noma

Apr 25, 2016
    Any chance you are a lefty? I have a 3" Field Grade Lefty.

3. J. ADAM

J. ADAM

Jun 19, 2018
    What a bummer! Your 10% chance of me being a lefty has failed us both!

chrisommer and Night Rider like this.
  4. J. ADAM

J. ADAM

Jun 19, 2018
    Open to hearing if you have anything in right hand configuration though!

5. s00noma

s00noma

Apr 25, 2016
    Darn, ready to learn how to be ambidextrous? LOL.

6. J. ADAM

J. ADAM

Jun 19, 2018
    Not at this price!

7. J. ADAM

J. ADAM

Jun 19, 2018
    SOLD