• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS the My dog has a tumor sale

kingston73

Gold Member
My dog needs to get a small tumor removed so I need to liquify some of my collection. Boxes shown, no box of it's not in the picture.

No trades please, and all prices are obo so make an offer of you think they are overpriced. All prices are shipped to your door.

Spyderco Mantra - acid etched blade and anodized scales and standoffs Sold

Spyderco Cat - I bought this used but I haven't called out much. Was looking for a small blade and decided on the dragon fly. SPF

Giant Mouse Ace Biblio - just bought this but can't justify keeping it. Spf

Kershaw Leek - Spf

Kershaw Double cross Sold

Leatherman Skeletool - same as the cat, bought while looking for a small blade. SPF

1739679B-1BC7-4A4D-8BAB-8839228759CE.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll take the leek. Payment sent. Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you mva, appreciate the kind words. She's in good health other than this so I'm hoping things will be easy.

I will take the Cat & Leatherman per our PM.
Thank You, and I wish you the best with your canine friend.

Good luck with the sales and the surgery! You're a good fur-dad. Side note - your use of 'liquify' coupled with the whole tumor thing definitely made my stomach do a flip :oops:

I really appreciate all the great words and thoughts, thank you all very much.

These have all been sold or are pending funds.
This is who you are all helping, her name is Bucket and she's 12. The vet took a sample and I'll get the details result tomorrow. The vet said it's cancer but is very small and hopefully benign so as long as there are no complications she should be ok.

Again, really appreciate everything and everyone here. She's scheduled for the operation next Thursday.
9B873E35-F122-4DA2-8B09-58ED2E1B5D4A.jpeg

I'll take the Biblio.

Happy to help contribute to such a worthy cause. We'll all be wishing that pretty girl a smooth surgery and speedy recovery.

All shipped by yesterday, I think I sent tracking to everyone but if I missed you let me know. Everything should be delivered by Friday

I forgot to update my thread here, bucket is doing well and the vet is not worried about any spread of cancer, she’s pretty sure it was benign and took enough surrounding tissue to ensure the entire tumor was removed. It’s about a 3 inch incision, bigger than I thought it would be. Now bucket just has to deal with having a cone until aug 5
9FAB1044-ACFF-4CF3-8144-EC40128EE467.jpeg

Back