• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS - Various fixed blades for sale - group 1

Group 1 of Fixed Blades - David's Knife Garage Sale!

Moved to a new house recently and need to reduce my knife collection. I haven't sold on BladeForums before, and I can't seem to find other avenues for selling my knives, so going to give this a go.

I am in Vancouver, Canada, so if anyone is in the BC lower mainland I am open to meeting face-to-face to complete transactions and save on shipping. FYI, I am more into watches than blades, and you can find my watch account on Instagram (at) montre_lalonde.

I've grouped the knives I'm selling to make it easier for me. This is the first group of fixed blades I'm selling. Let me know which you may be interested in, and look for my other postings for more knives for sale!

Note: Prices in this ad are in CAD dollars, including Canadian shipping (Canada Post), with signature and insurance in the pricing. If you would like to request a total price including shipping to your particular location, please message me, then I can figure it out exactly (it will be the same as listed here or LESS). Save significantly on shipping if you buy more than one, as Canada Post online shipping calculator puts it at about CAD$44 per individual knife to the East Coast. Buy more, save more!

Payment via Interac or PayPal ok.

View media item 7909View media item 7910View media item 7911
From the top:
Puma SGB Bigcat12 ------------------------- CAD$ 90
Ka-Bar 1211 plain edge --------------------- CAD$110 (SOLD)
Buck Intrepid XL 626 ------------------------ CAD$100
Blackwater Grizzly 6 (from DPX designer) - CAD$130 (OHPF)
Blackwater Ursa 6 (from DPX desiner) ----- CAD$160
Ka-Bar Becker BK-9 ------------------------- CAD$130 (SOLD)

Condition as shown in the photos. Two are pretty much new, others are very lightly used to moderately used. Sharpness not guaranteed, but most are relatively sharp. Grizzly 6 is showing some oxidation on the serrations. Both the Grizzly 6 and Ursa 6 have seen some light/moderate use, and the blades haven't been sharpened or re-profiled. BK-9 finish has been worn as shown. Might be able to be cleaned up back to the black finish, haven't tried it myself.

Any questions, please send me a message. Looking to make this easy-peasy for someone taking advantage of my scaling down the collection.

Thanks,
David (soopah)

Last edited:
Back