• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS/WTT Yojimbo 2 M4, Reate Epoch, Microtech SOCOM Elite Signature, Kizer Minitherium, Graham Razel

*I have one trade on here, but I’ve also got rep on knife_swap and gunaccessoriesforsale on reddit

Timestamp/vids: https://imgur.com/a/uSRBHRd

Trade Values add $20
Sell value is shipped via PayPal G&S

What I would want:

- Microtech Sigil MK6
- Massdrop Orca w/ Blue Accents
- Skaha II Jade, CF, or Orange
- Berg Blades Slim
- Boos Blades TM1 Purple

Items will ship out Wednesday, August 7th

~~Yojimbo 2 M4/Jade, SV $200: This has been carried a few times, but only sliced some paper to test sharpness which it is super slicey. Nice drop shutty. Comes with box.~~ SOLD

Reate Epoch, SV $280: I am the first owner and I have only carried this twice, it’s a little too nice for me. Has a beautiful Mokuti inlay on black on black. The DLC is something amazing though. Only sliced paper on this baby. Comes with the original taco and possibly box (it’s just a plain white box).

~~Microtech SOCOM Elite Signature, SV $310: This baby is a great knife but not a huge fan of the partial double edge for the spear point. Carried several times and stabbed some cardboard to test sharpness. In perfect condition and centering on point. A tiny bit of lockstick, you can hear it in the vid when I close the blade. Comes with box.~~ SOLD ELSEWHERE

~~Kizer Minitherium, SV $150: Carried once, beautiful carbon fiber and sharp blade. Only cut paper. Has some wear on the finish on the edge of the clip. Comes with box.~~ SOLD ELSEWHERE

Graham GMT Razel GT, SV $405: Carried a few times, cut one box with it. Really well built, centering is on point and nice and sharp. Detent is a tiny bit strong. Comes with the original cloth pouch, no box.

Last edited:
have question about yojimbo. can you contact me? not sure how i'm supposed to communicate with no pm ability?

Back