• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: Yuca BladeWorks #4 & Dervish Wyrm

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_Canner

Gold Member
LOGISTICS
Prices include fees and USPS Priority shipping within CONUS. No international shipping at this time. PayPal G&S only please. Payment must be made promptly. If payment is not made within a reasonable time period (2 hours) the knife will go to the next person in line. I will not hold knives.

The first unqualified "I'll take it" in the thread gets it. Once you post in the thread PM me to exchange payment and shipping info. I am happy to answer questions via PM, but if someone else posts in thread in the mean time they get priority.

You are responsible for complying with all laws concerning knives in your area.

TRADES
Looking for a QSP Gannet in black micarta and a Fallkniven S1X.

Thanks for looking.

Yuca BladeWorks Number 4 - $260
Very good condition. The steel is acid washed 3V. The blade is 4 inches and the OAL is 8.5 inches. The handles are textured G10 and offer a comfortable yet secure grip. The kydex sheath has good fit and retention, and is fitted with a DCC clip. I bought this "Used" from AZCK but it looked unused to me and I have only carried it a couple times. The edge is sharp, looks original, and is unsharpened by me. The only issue is a little smear in the acid wash from the sheath which I tried to capture in the last picture.
442YIZ4.jpg

More Pictures https://imgur.com/a/TjA20uP

Dervish Knives Wyrm - $150
Blade: 1-5/8" cutting edge of 3/16" AEB-L, finish is a polished stonewash
OAL: 6"
Clip: Blue-anodized 6AL-4V titanium (Total thickness, including clip, is 3/8")
Sheath: Kydex
In excellent condition. No scratches that I can see. Carried a couple times but essentially unused. Sharp original edge. Great little EDC. I bought this as a replacement for a Wyrm I lost in the field. I found the lost knife a couple months later (with the help of a friend's metal detector) and this knife has sat around unused since. Comes with tube.
Ov1ezv7.jpg

More Pictures https://imgur.com/a/pqJPXXU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back