1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

WTT Benchmade AFO II and Buck 119

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by Pastor Nick, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Pastor Nick

Pastor Nick Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 12, 2019
    Go easy on me, I'm new!

Black Benchmade AFO II, this has been carried very little, a couple of scuffs on the frame, but nothing major. Blade is in like new condition, never sharpened.

Buck 119 Fixed Blade, in pristine condition. Maybe a scuff or two on the butt of the knife, nothing major. Comes with sheath.

Not sure what I'm looking for. I like fixed blades in S30/35 or similar hardness. Hunting knives or EDC folders....

Please make an offer via email: pastor.livingwater at gmail

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Attached Files:

2. Pastor Nick

Mar 12, 2019
    Since I’m new, I’ll happily ship first to those with good ratings.
    Make an offer!

3. scout1sg

scout1sg

Nov 9, 2009
    I carried a 1st gen AFO for nearly the last 8 years I was in the Army, they're built like a tank, the 2nd gen added the blade lock safety so nice addition. I'll see what I can potentially come up for ya as I wouldn't mind acquiring an extra. Heading out of state tomorrow but shoot me an email or PM and I'll see what I can come up with.

4. Pastor Nick

Mar 12, 2019