• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT BM 710-1401 Knifeworks Exclusive

Accelerator

Gold Member
DeokIVY.jpg
QW0cuzH.jpg
oHMNcSR.jpg
LNIB Benchmade 710-1401 Knifeworks exclusive. First owner, carried a few times but never used. I never warmed up to the knife, not sure why as I love long thin blades, but sometimes that’s just the case.

It’s been pocket carried 3-4 times when I first received it and then put into the safe. I was hoping it would be one of those knives that I came back to after a while and fall in love with it, but it’s just not happening.

Great lock-up, perfect centering, grinds look really good although I can’t say that I’ve looked closely enough to say that they’re perfect, but nothing stood out upon unboxing.

First choice of interest is a BM 940-1. Since MSRP on the 940-1 is understandably higher, I’d be willing to trade for one with slight wear, although blade must be centered. Also would be willing to trade for 940-1501, but LNIB with a centered blade (uncentered blades make my OCD start acting up).

Will entertain other trade offers but somewhat picky. Looking for folders in the 3”-4” range, no serrated blades.

Preferences include the following:
BM 940-1 (first choice)
Ritter mini-grip
Flippers
M390/20CV/204P
Carbon fiber or Micarta scales
Non-serrated blades
Prefer non-coated blades

Not looking for multiples.

Please contact me at accelerator223@hotmail. c o m for any questions or trade offers.

Last edited:
Gold membership just expired, pm currently not working. Will take care of it this weekend, currently trying to avoid Hurricane Dorian.

Please send all trade offers and/or questions to accelerator223@hotmail. c o m

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Trackstar, thanks for the offer but I’m not really a fan of automatics.

I've got a 940-1501, I'm the third owner but condition is good. Previously sharpened to 17 dps and still has a sharp edge. Great knife but often feels small in my hands.

If you're still open: irajkumarmalcolm@gmail.com

Back