• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT BNIB M4 PM2 Jade G10 DLC

AutumnWind

Gold Member
Hunting down a bnib or like new condition Smokey Mountain Knife Works exclusive 940 Obourne

Do you have pictures?
I can take some for you, but it will be this evening. I assure you I have a great example as I have a few. They are still in the plastic bag spyderco sends them in. I have only inspected for centering upon their arrival when they dropped at BHQ, which they are all centered. They have the PM2 pretty dialed in. You have the 940?

I can take some for you, but it will be this evening. I assure you I have a great example as I have a few. They are still in the plastic bag spyderco sends them in. I have only inspected for centering upon their arrival when they dropped at BHQ, which they are all centered. They have the PM2 pretty dialed in. You have the 940?
Yes but I don't remember if I bought an extra. I will check once I get home fro work. Thanks! :)

Just let me know. Enjoy your Friday.

My apologies for not responding, I had forgotten. I do not have an extra one. Have a blessed weekend.

Back