• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gone

Hey BF’s

I have two knives available for trade only. Not interested in multiples. No fixed or traditionals. My tastes have refined...I like knives with a thin profile <.45” generally. Blade length 3”-3.5” generally. The Holt Specter or Grimsmo Rask are at the top of my wishlist. Users are acceptable (within reason). PM offers please.

I will get pics up when I come home.

https://imgur.com/gallery/BuYh2ii

CFK/Rassenti Snafu 2.0. LNIB. Comes w/ all of the factory materials. Includes extra hardware (pivots, pivot collars, washers/bearings, screws, lock bar inserts, clips, etc), CKF red cloth, COA card, case, Soviet era $, and sticker. The attention to detail, precision craftsmanship, and quality of materials result in an incredible knife.

Trevor Burger LEXK CF. LNIB. Front flipper. Comes with COA card and zippered pouch. Incredibly lightweight for a 3.25 knife.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey BF’s

I have two knives available for trade only. Not interested in multiples. No fixed or traditionals. My tastes have refined...I like knives with a thin profile <.45” generally. Blade length 3”-3.5” generally. The Holt Specter or Grimsmo Rask are at the top of my wishlist. Users are acceptable (within reason). PM offers please.

I will get pics up when I come home.

https://imgur.com/gallery/BuYh2ii

CFK/Rassenti Snafu 2.0. LNIB. Comes w/ all of the factory materials. Includes extra hardware (pivots, pivot collars, washers/bearings, screws, lock bar inserts, clips, etc), CKF red cloth, COA card, case, Soviet era $, and sticker. The attention to detail, precision craftsmanship, and quality of materials result in an incredible knife.

Trevor Burger LEXK CF. LNIB. Front flipper. Comes with COA card and zippered pouch. Incredibly lightweight for a 3.25 knife.

Thanks
Still available?

Back