• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT custom keychain knife for Arc AAA

Looking for an Arc AAA Premium (with the hand-selected LED). Must be NIB or LNIB. For trade I have one of three Tactical Teardrops pictured below. These are pictured unfinished!!! These are how they look right out of heat treat, so they look like garbage. They are 1/8" 1084 with a differential heat treat and triple temper. I goofed and forgot to drill holes in these before heat treating. They're too hard for drilling now, so I propose either leaving them in their "natural" state but cleaned up a bit, or I can use "blind pins" (partially drilling scale material and loading the space with epoxy to make sort of an epoxy pin) to attach handle scales. I have some carbon fiber, some G-10 in blue or black, various micarta, and some various woods. Will include a Concealex sheath ready for keychain attachment. Great knife for a $30 flashlight, if you ask me! These are convex ground on both sides and are sharp as heck. I can't say how well the scales will stay on, but they should be fine since these aren't prybars or anything! The only catch is that we're moving right now and I'm "between shops". It'll be about 2 weeks at the earliest, possibly 4 weeks before I can finish your knife, but maybe sooner if things work out right. Please email me and let me know if you're interested in a trade!

You've got your three basic blade shapes: top one is a drop point, then middle one is an upswept "persian" style and the bottom one is a Wharncliffe.

3teardrops.jpg

What about a standard AAA like new and some extra money? Even though I'm in England, I think I could provide a US address to post to if you don't want to post oversease.

Do mean an Arc AAA that is the normal (non "limited edition"/"premium")? That would probably be fine. A US posting address would be preferable, but not 100% necessary. This knife is light enough that it probably doesn't need customs declaration. If you're talking about something like a Maglite Solitaire or something I'll pass. Why don't you email me and let me know? Thanks!

Back