• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: HDS/Ra Executive (clicky) for Surefire EDCL1-T *TRADE PENDING*

Status
Not open for further replies.

geegee

Gold Member
My HDS/Ra Executive is an older 140 lumen model. It hasn't been carried in years and was sent to HDS earlier in the year to be serviced (probably just needed to be cleaned off), and runs great. It's been in a drawer since it's return.

After searching my flashlight bag, I found the following items to include in this trade: both the flat Executive tailcap and the raised tactical button tailcap, the clip and mounting screws, and an extra Ra stainless bezel from a different light.

I'd like to trade this complete package for a Surefire EDCLI-T (500/5 lumen model). At this point, I've decided my flashlight collecting days are over and I'm more inclined to lean toward the more utilitarian choices than the custom lights, hence the reason to let this one go. I won't split up the package into separate parts so please don't ask. Will not ship with any batteries. Will not ship internationally.

diex6bdn-1521399.jpg
IMG_1335-1531736.jpg
IMG_1332-1531734.jpg
pmra3kjj-1521395.jpg
IMG_1333-1531735.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back