• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT - Himalayan imports 21" chitlangi

hello all.

I have a wood handled 21" chitlangi khukuri made by royal kami bura I'd like to trade. I've nicknamed her "Allison" and she weighs in at 28 ounces.
khukuri and karda are slicing sharp

Have had it since July 04. The mirror finish is lightly scratched from chopping but can be back to 100% with a good polish

Karda and chakma are in great condition. the chakma is actualy my favorite part of this rig, its carved at the top and has great looks.

Scabbard has no abuse inflicted upon it and has had 3 polishes of kiwi in black. I will shine it once more before it's out the door.

contact me at Tiger_hmr@hotmail.com, will do my best to reply within a day.
Ships from canada and will pay shipping on my end.

I'm interested in mainly other HI items but other offers will be consdered all the same. Willing to put a bit of money into this to make all ends equal too.

Wanted:
kerambit
Cherokee rose
UBE
Chainpuri
katana
large Ang khola's
malla
foxes folly
falcatta
tarwar
Ang khola bowie
ganga ram special

BTT with updated pics and stats

stats
oal = 21"
blade length 15"
handle length 6"
thickness 1/2"
width of blade 2"

karda 5 3/4" oal
chakma 5 1/2" oal

wood has beed treated with oil soap since i have owned it, khk is double fullered
sarge hunter and bill for size comparison, and a cats paw, its a large one hope it helps.

100_0655.jpg

100_0656.jpg

100_0654.jpg

Okay, I think I have waited quite a bit of time for a reply and/or my goods. David, please answer and let me know about this Chitlangi, a tracking numbe or something so that I can feel that this is a legitimate deal.

You have my SOG X-Ray and the extra Cold Steel Lobo, so please send me my stuff.

Rene Sevilla :(

Back