1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

WTT multiple knives-Miller Bros, Spyderco, Fox, Kershaw, Quartermaster, and more

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by JG Custom Metal Works, Apr 10, 2014.

1. *Spyderco Police TRADED

*Fox #478 Karambit aluminum scales- Very good condition with minor wear on clip and scales. It doesn't have the wave feature but I could easily add it per the trader's request. I was going to do it but figured I'd offer it without first.

*5.11 Tarani Journeyman Karambit- Excellent condition, edge has been stropped(not sharpened) to a nice polish and is very sharp. It has the zip-tie mod currently on it but can easily be removed.

*Quartermaster H.M Murdock GONE/TRADED

*Kershaw Leek half serrated stainless scales- Great condition, logo has rubbed off a bit. Brand new speed safe spring

*Kershaw 1775 OD-1 New in box

*Miller Brothers Blades MBB-27 .25in thick with kydex sheath/belt loop(IWB and OWB)- Knife is in like new condition aside from some finish wear from the sheath. Never carried or cut anything. Extremely stout knife.

I tried to rotate a couple of these pictures but it appears photobucket just flips them back around when I post a link.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am looking for the following:
    Spyderco Karahawk
    Atlas Mini Forge
    Spydercos
    Japanese waterstones
    Spyderco sharpening stones

Let me know what you have. I'm DEFINITELY NOT interested in tantos or serrations of any kind.

You can EMAIL me here: [email protected]

EVERYTHING IS GONE

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  2. TheBleedingEdge

TheBleedingEdge

Apr 14, 2010
    Email incoming on Fox karambit.

3. replied

4. muzeONE

muzeONE Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 29, 2014
  5. L.H.S