• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: My red Surefire 3P for a CS Tanto kydex sheath. **SOLD**

glockman99

RIP Dann, you were a good guy.
As of 07/28/04, this 3P has been sold (so now I can buy the Cold Steel sheath that I need)...Thanks, "slick228"!.:).

I'm looking to trade my (LNNB) red Surefire 3P flashlight for a kydex/concealex IWB sheath to fit my 6" Cold Steel Tanto. The flashlight comes with a brand-new Duracell battery installed.

NOTE...Cold Steel Special Projects sells this sheath for $31.99 (and $8 shipping), so if (you) want this cool little flashlight, (you) could buy the sheath, and have it sent to me, and I'd send the 3P to (you) for it.

Thanks for looking.:).

Eric,

I didn't want to have to ship out of the USA, but since you & I have had very good dealings before, I WILL make an exception with you and your offer, as your sheaths are worth the extra shipping time and cost. I take it that you have one of these Cold Steel 6" Tanto sheaths in-stock and ready to ship?...(So that I wouldn't need to ship my knife off to you in Canada.).

What I'm looking for is a black kydex (or concealex) sheath with either a belt-loop (or better yet, a "G-clip") so it can be worn IWB. Also, keep in mind that I'm left-handed, and that the "G-glip" would need to be able to fit on a double-THICK, 1.5 inch-wide belt.

Hey Dann...

Thanks..
email sent..:)

Appreciate the trust..

ttyle

Eric...

Well, I'm still looking for a sheath that is "ready-made" so that I don't have to SEND my knife anywhere for a fitting.

...Anyone???

Back