• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

{TRADED} WTT: Prometheus Design Werx Invictus IBL

Want to trade my Prometheus Design Werx Invictus IBL (Integral Bolster Lock) in M390 riding on bearings. This beautiful knife is a titanium integral with g10 scales. I hate to part with it but would be willing to trade up or down for the right knife. Specifically I would like to try and find the right Medford(Praetorian, marauder, proxima), olamic, Hinderer or CRK but am open to all offers.
https://imgur.com/gallery/ZTYoFtO

I have a few knives I would trade. Medford Marauder H
Olamic Busker
Chris Reeve Sebenza 31 w/micarta inlay and Lynch NW milled Ti deep carry clip.
Boker Burnley Protech compact kwaiken auto w/ MOP button prototype from Blade Show 2019.

Last edited:
The Sebenza is large. I can't figure out how to post pics here. I can send them to an email address. I actually have a screen shot of the order page for the Marauder H.

I would go straight trade for the Sebenza, The Sebenza was also lightly carried but didn't cut anything. I got $630 in the Sebenza total. I would have to have a bit more for the Marauder H which is brand new.

Last edited:
Back