• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco [WTT] Spyderco Manix 2 G10 REX45

[Spyderco Manix Rex45 [(http://imgur.com/gallery/KDxa9c6)

What's up BF, been moving around the country so I've been MIA on this forum. Currently in Denver and got to stop by golden headquarters and picked up some of these beauties. Don't know when these dropped or even if they are available at retailers, but up for grabs is 2 sweet Spyderco Manix 2 Rex45. I love this steel and I know you guys do too.

Looking to trade for Sprint runs or something in s90v, m390, lcn200, sprints, any version of the latest shamans that dropped, carbon scaled knives, anything other than standard knives and steel.

Let me know what you got
Trade value is $150, [Traded]
what I paid for them at the store.
I add cash on my end on higher trades.

Last edited:
Inbox is full. I have what your looking for on trades, let's do it! Message me asap

I've got s90v c.f. manix, shamans, nearly 300 knives all popular and hard to get models of most brands. Inbox me when you can

[Spyderco Manix Rex45](http://imgur.com/gallery/KDxa9c6)

What's up BF, been moving around the country so I've been MIA on this forum. Currently in Denver and got to stop by golden headquarters and picked up some of these beauties. Don't know when these dropped or even if they are available at retailers, but up for grabs is 2 sweet Spyderco Manix 2 Rex45. I love this steel and I know you guys do too.

Looking to trade for Sprint runs or something in s90v, m390, lcn200, sprints, any version of the latest shamans that dropped, carbon scaled knives, anything other than standard knives and steel.

Let me know what you got
Trade value is $150, what I paid for them at the store.
I add cash on my end on higher trades.

Just curious if you'd take cash value on venmo or navy fed, despite being on all the notification lists for all the major knife dealers apparently the rex 45 manix is already sold out everywhere I've looked unfortunately I don't have anything particularly rare or hard to get except for maybe one of my issued knives and my buck 110 automatic

Back