WUK Jr ?

I saw this model name listed but can't find any pics. Can someone post some pics?

Thanks

Cody

Here are some pics. I am not the greatest pic taker. I suck actually. My pics will not do it justice. Note my knife is a user so it probably shows some wear. I had mine done in 3/32 A2. It is a slicer. I use it as my neck knife. It is typically used for camp food prep, game cleaning, and general outdoor utility type cutting. It gets alot of work. I really like the tip on game cleaning. Works real good on animals that require alot of knife work to skin them (Hogs and gators in my case).

Untitled by cddogfan1, on Flickr

cddogfan1,

Thanks for the pics and the bump on the review. I guess it's a psk Jr size with a sheep's foot blade. I like the look. I just got my Unk and like the style of the blade. Is the 3/32 stock very stiff at this size?

Scott do you still make this model?

Thanks

Cody

Actuall the blade is Scott's take on the Wharncliffe style blade. WUK (Wharncliffe Utility Knife) . Also the handle has a little more contour than the PSK JR.

Here are some pics. I am not the greatest pic taker. I suck actually. My pics will not do it justice. Note my knife is a user so it probably shows some wear. I had mine done in 3/32 A2. It is a slicer. I use it as my neck knife. It is typically used for camp food prep, game cleaning, and general outdoor utility type cutting. It gets alot of work. I really like the tip on game cleaning. Works real good on animals that require alot of knife work to skin them (Hogs and gators in my case).

This is what I like to see. Using a Gossman knife for it's intended purpose. Seeing one of my knives looking like this and hearing what it is used for makes me proud of what i do. Amazing that you use that knife on gators and hogs, love it.
BTW, what do you keep under the band?
Scott

This is what I like to see. Using a Gossman knife for it's intended purpose. Seeing one of my knives looking like this and hearing what it is used for makes me proud of what i do. Amazing that you use that knife on gators and hogs, love it.
BTW, what do you keep under the band?
Scott

It is my knock off of Pict Neck kit. I have a quart bag, micro pur tabs, fire steel, and 3 tinder quicks, some times slide a AAA led light in there too

Back