1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

www.knivesplus.com

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by JD Mandrell, Dec 6, 2007.

1. JD Mandrell

JD Mandrell Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 20, 2001
    I did my first purchase from www.knivesplus.com in Amarillo, TX this week, and cannot praise them enough.

For weeks I have been searching online knife stores and Ebay for a discontinued Benchmade 550 with the older oval shaped thumb hole. Most stores are long sold out, but a few still list them on their websites, but when I would call or email, I would get the "sorry our website is out of date, they are all gone" reply.

www.knivesplus.com still showed them and I left a message on their voicemail Dec. 4th asking for someone to call me back. In about an hour, a very polite young lady returned my call, had me hold while she called their warehouse and had someone personally check and make sure they had one and had them hold it for my order, and today on Dec. 6th, it's here on my desk!

Now that's just good old fashion sales and service! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

neal70 likes this.
  2. rifon2

rifon2

Oct 9, 2005
    Yes, they're very good. :thumbup:

neal70 likes this.
  3. Ralph Merlino

Ralph Merlino

Dec 26, 2004
    I was on the phone with them today, and yes, they are great to deal with.

neal70 likes this.
  4. mauserdude67

mauserdude67

Oct 9, 2007
    It's a pretty neat brick & mortar operation. I bought a knife from them back around 1990 (a Frost) and they've been going strong since before then. If you're travelling the I-40 corridor through Amarillo, they're right off the highway.

neal70 likes this.