www.thecaracciway.com is LIVE!!!

Alright everyone...GREAT NEWS!!!

CJ Caracci's super-site and online tactical academy is now accepting enrollment for its first semester! :D

All you need to do is log on to www.thecaracciway.com and turn up the sound on your PC!!!

Enjoy and tell a friend or two on some of the other forums and sites that you frequent.

Be well and thanks...

Stop hitting the submit button just to hear the dang shotgun blast! :D

Simply use the refresh button on the Thank You page and you'll hear it just the same without creating an e-mail response that has no e-mail address in it.

Thanks! Sheeeesh!!!! ;)

Andy,

One suggestion I'd have would to change the input field color to a lighter shade of gray (maybe #999999). That way the cursor doesn't diappear in the field....

When does the site go live?

Ted

Yeah.....we thought the red field text would be kind of funky and cool, as it goes with the rest of the page. Your suggestion is noted and thanks.

The site will be dynamic, with interactive functions and constantly updated....nothing like it in the tactical arena has been seen before.

It is planned to be live mid-December.

Thanks for signing up!

Signing up? are you kidding me? I was scared that the crazy looking guy with the shotty would hunt me down if'n I didn't.....ahum....wait...did I just type that outloud?!?!

:D

Ted

The site is looking good for going active before year's end. Just wanted to give everyone an update....if you have not done so, link to www.thecaracciway.com and register with your e-mail address!

Thanks,

Hey, I registered and he shot me!!!! Now I can't hold any liquids and there's blood all over the place...ahhhhhhhh! :D

Karl

He shot me and destroyed my right shoulder so I dove for cover and returned fire with my weak hand and killed the damn monitor. Another $300 down the drain.

Back