• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

XM-18's

-harpoon working finish is gone, the custom micarta scale is available tho
485 -new 3.5 sw bronze finish spanto with translucent g10
415 -new 3in sw blue finish spanto with coyote g10 (flipped clip and carried around house for the weekend)
395 -Lnib 3in sw finish spanto with od green g10 (practically new as well)

happy to swap scales around and work something out with you. no trades unless youve got a 3.5 skinny slicer in any finish except wf.

Last edited:
What gen is the harpoon? I too prefer stonewashed but have an unused 3.5” skinny magnacut slicer, SW, ano blue lock side that other than the perfectly versatile and sharp skinny slicer grind blade, is not for me. Ideal trade would be a non flipper. Thanks

I left you a profile message in regards to the sw 3” Spanto with the OD green scale.

What gen is the harpoon? I too prefer stonewashed but have an unused 3.5” skinny magnacut slicer, SW, ano blue lock side that other than the perfectly versatile and sharp skinny slicer grind blade, is not for me. Ideal trade would be a non flipper. Thanks
evening, its the current tri-way model from earlier this yr. It does for whatever reason not have tri-way mark on the flipper tab not sure if thats because its working finish or they forgot.... that said id be interested in swapping you can shoot me a pm for pics/vids

Back