Xmas is over, no more presents to buy, what's the next knife your buying yourself?

I'm afraid this knife hobby will step aside for another hobby... I just feel it haha. I switch hobbies every year or two.

I ordered myself a Kershaw Shallot and a Large 21 Sebenza on Christmas day.

Currently, I'm thinking of getting myself a ZT 0777M390BLK or a ZT 0600.

Got a little cash for Christmas, thinking about getting a Condor Eco-survivor, and Spyderco stone of some sort.

Mtech 151 ordered and en route. I have big plans for it, strip the coating, re curve the belly slightly to replicate the old time Bowies, trim down the guards, acid wash and re handle with micarta. And then a serious leather sheath.

I know by the time I put in all the hours it will have cost me more than a Trailmaster San Mai but it will be one of a kind, kinda.

I'm in the process of designing a custom folder from Pierre Rodrigue. I'm going for a modern take on a Barlow with ironwood scales, titanium bolster and Damascus blade.

Before Christmas I ordered 2 Para 2's both in plain edge with the Black G10 and a Digi G10...

With that said I'd really like either a Microtech Socom Elite or Spyderco Southard, can't decide which tho :/ ..

Aquaman67: Knifeworks has the S90V Manix XL as their exclusive in stock. FFG and the awesome S90V! You may have seen it, but if not it sounds like it fits your bill.

just picked up a Tighe Breaker off the exchange a few hours ago... It was rather unexpected, but I've been wanting one since I've seen it on Jim Skelton's review.

Put me in with the others of not purchasing any more knives in 2014, within the last two weeks I did get a ZT0801 and a Military though.

Last edited:
I'm in the middle of a job change, and if that goes according to plan, it should free up the funds for the ZT0550BLK I've been wanting for a while. It would immediately become my most expensive knife by a long shot and hopefully the last one I buy for a while.

I have a custom being delivered today, so I am holding off for the time being. If I get some disposable cash, I am getting a BM Adamas.

I'm trying to decide between a Fox/Wilson Combat Extreme Elite, Spyderco PPT, BM Stryker or BM 710. I also got a Microtech MiniMatrix I'm enjoying a lot and makes me wonder about a SOCOM.

Decisions decisions...:confused:

Back