Xmas is over, no more presents to buy, what's the next knife your buying yourself?

My plan to wait on the G-10 Cryo and a Blue handled Blackwashed Skyline may have gone out the window.

Dave has some killer prices on blem Damascus Kershaws.....might have to get a beater black Shallot Damascus.

It' s probably going to be either a Benchmade Volli or that Barrage with M390 steel(586?).

But really, I constantly have a nearly endless list of knives I' m interested in, no matter the time of year, so it might be something completely different:D

Most likely a wicked edge sharpening system and then on a mission to get a vox f3!

Been thinking of replacing an SnG I traded a while ago or a Lefty Startac Umnumzaan. I've sent an email about ordering a TSF Beast in left hand as well but have not heard back yet. Then I'm also debating whether to spend money on a new knife or spend on the hobby car.

Ordered a waved matriarch2 last night.

ETA:
It came!

Last edited:
I got a sage 3 for Christmas, so I am good right now, but I am sure something awesome will come up. I would love a PM2 one day though! :D

got an xm-18 slicer for christmas, love it so much decided to get another but a spanto this time

Back