Yakkety yak - don't talk back!

. ... to dream, aye, there's the rub. ...

I love Hamlet. ... it has such a wonderful sense of family togetherness in the ending. ... sniff. ... I get all teary eyed when every I see it :D. Sword fights, poison, double crosses gone bad. ... gee, I hate the sentimental stuff (sniff, sniff)...

:D:D:D

Those genetically enhanced chicken you're talking about are European Attack Geese. Forget the Rottweilers, Dobies. and German Shepherds - these geese make them look like wimps. This is Sly Stallone's Rambo but with feathers!

( You don't need to worry about me, Unc. The doctor's office just called on adjusting my medication. Besides, I'm pretty sure I did take my meds this morning - or did I? Hmm... )

If you're looking for simplicity the bottom line is the more animals you have the more complex your life becomes.

:eek: :eek: :eek: DON'T let Buddy hear you say that!! I actually did tell him he was an emergency food supply a couple of months after I got him and he moped around for a week! Always looked at me funny when I would cut up stuff for dinner!

I don't want TOO many animals. ... just enough to survive on. ... two of everything on the list. ... horses, yaks, dogs, chickens, attack geese, cats. ... that should do it!

I could even do without TWO horses. ... just the one would do! AND one dog. ... Buddy the wonder mutt...

HA!! NO VISITORs unless you have an appointment!!! HEE. ... or bring gifts. ... or food :D Just me and my animals. ... I really need to check in on those dancing gals though...

Alan

"... two of everything on the list. ... horses, yaks, dogs, chickens, attack geese, cats. ... that should do it!"

ark.jpg

...Uhmmmm Alan, Do you know something we don't??

All I'm gonna say is I'm putting myself and animals on 10 acres in the high country. ... just in case!

Rusty, THANKS for the links. I had one of them already, but the other two were new. ...

:D

Alan

For what it's worth El Nino is on it's way back.

...is the one that wants to go live in a damned YURT .......but then, that's what poppas do....wurra, wurra

After recent research. ... I have found that the term 'Yurt' was looked down upon by the native Mongols as it was used by people who were usually invading the country. The preferred term is 'Ger' . ... which I will try to use from now on. Even though I am not a Mongol, but Magyar by persona (SCA. ... I'm not really a Magyar. ... IRISH and Cherokee really, no matter what Wal thinks). ...

Rusty. ... it is a good thing that Yaks are water proof :D

Alan

Originally posted by Rusty
Those genetically enhanced chicken you're talking about are European Attack Geese. Forget the Rottweilers, Dobies. and German Shepherds - these geese make them look like wimps. This is Sly Stallone's Rambo but with feathers!

Rusty tells the truth! My family raises Ducks, Geese and chickens and those Geese and Ducks can be quite mean. The missionaries (LDS - So am I) used to walk by our house on there way to church. Well, a few years ago they were on there way and 3 male duck flew acrost the yard and attached them, then the Goose came over and joined in. One of the Ducks grabbed ahold of an elder and was trying to pull him into the yard. Eventually he got free and the elders ran off. My family and I watch from a kitchen window and laughed our heads off.:D Now the Elders avoid our house like the plage.:D:p BTW the Ducks and goose also chase cars, bikes and dogs.:D So, if you want protection just get some ducks and geese.:D:D:D he he he

Thanks for the laughs Heber:D :D

Could've used some geese on the island where I grew up---for a few years the Jehovah's Witnesses used to swarm onto our island--dozens of em:eek: They would stand in the road and try and stop your car!!
And if you were unlucky enough to stop you'd be stuck there for 10 minutes:mad: Some Geese would have been nice.

Nothing against anyone's religion---just don't cram it down MY throat:mad:

Originally posted by MauiRob
Thanks for the laughs Heber:D :D

Could've used some geese on the island where I grew up---for a few years the Jehovah's Witnesses used to swarm onto our island--dozens of em:eek: They would stand in the road and try and stop your car!!
And if you were unlucky enough to stop you'd be stuck there for 10 minutes:mad: Some Geese would have been nice.

Nothing against anyone's religion---just don't cram it down MY throat:mad:

One of my cuz's had a husband now long walked west may he RIP and he had the sure fire way of getting rid of all religious door knockers.
They had one of those full glass storm doors and after Nicki's husband warned these types twice he would be waiting on them the 3rd time.
A full moon view through the glass with his arse pressed right up against the glass would get rid of the most tenacious door knockers.
Nicki mever minded cleaning the glass front door she says.:)

I'm just thankful we don't have that problem here at our place. We used to get a few, but haven't had any for a few years now.
It may be the little spell I put around our place that gives them the shivers when they attempt to cross the lot boundary.:D

Back