Yakkety yak - don't talk back!

billpaxton can do some marvelous things with a computer, and he knows his way around a kitchen as well (from other posts).....Why....he can even cook DUCK with his computer...BHWAAAHAHAHAH :D

While you are planning your farm Alan, don't forget to include the Barsoomian thoats. Kaor, AC!

Wal,
You have been in the woods ,rubbing Sutra oil on trees ,mimbling "nice grain lines honey"haven't you! The Duck is NOW pictured as a SAINT, show the proper respect !!:D hee! IN the woods...hee!WOODCHUCK!HEE!
jim

You have been in the woods ,rubbing Sutra oil on trees ,mimbling "nice grain lines honey"haven't you! The Duck is NOW pictured as a SAINT, show the proper respect !! hee! IN the woods...hee!WOODCHUCK!HEE!

Newbies take note: THIS is what can happen to you if you don't acknowledge the disease, and take your medicine(see UBDOTD and PGA's)

Sad, very sad:(

:p :p :D

and as for the other....well...you'd just get lost in the crowd. Thanks again for the "Frawg", BTW. Been a while siince I said that :D

The new jobs are in addition to, rather than instead of. It's just like work. The more you have to do the less time they give you to do it in. And don't get cocky. You can still be replaced by four other guys, but then we'd have to squeeze them all into your broom closet.

Hmmph. Give 'em an inch and they want to take a mile. See if you ever get a job in management now after pulling a stunt like that! Fat chance!

( ROTFLMAO )

cat.gif

...Pffftttttt Pffftttttt!

I love Bill the Cat. ... I've know a few like him in my time. ... come to think of it, I've had a couple of friends like him too!

Alan
ack!

Originally posted by Rusty
While you are planning your farm Alan, don't forget to include the Barsoomian thoats. Kaor, AC!

I'm not sure, but I think those would be classified as 'Exotic' animals and require all kinds of nasty paperwork and inspections. ... couldn't handle it. .... not simple :)

Not that it wouldn't be fun to have a Barsoomian thoat. ... but I'd have to have more land...

Alan

For those too young to remember, Edgar Rice Burroughs not only wrote the Tarzan series, he had one about a clean limbed fighting man, Captain John Carter of Virginia - who finds himself on Mars ( Barsoom ) and in love with a Martian Princess named Dejah Thoris...

Back