Yangdu's deals for 8-17-04 Pix and good buys

izzat new model kobra still on the shelf? That's it, I'm busting into to 60+ pound penny jar I have.

What a rack of awesome models today.

Keith

ALL RIGHT!!! At least this way I can see it when Keith visits !

Hey Ferrous...ya know that new sword I got? I'll show you mine if...wait...that's just plain wrong!

Good buy my man!

I haven't purchased it yet....still counting pennies, no kidding! I figure after I count out about 5 pounds, I can use the bathroom scale to approximate the reast...cept some are copper and some the newer copper-clad zinc...rats.

Keith

Mail the jar to Bill and let him bill you for the balance...I'm sure he could use both something to keep him busy *and* the exercise. <ducking>

Spectre said:
Coinstar. When it comes to counting pennies, worth the $.08/1.00 charged.
ditto,
even nickels & dimes
unless you havbe a lot of time on your hands

also
I think a 1/2-gal plastic milk jug holds about $100 of random pocket change
been a while since I counted a full 64-oz container
(if you really shake & stuff, that can increase by ~10%)

so too 96-oz juice jar = ~$150

Could you post a close-up picture of the carved horn handle on the Ganga Ram please.
Thank You.
Sharks_Edge
Karl B.

Ok, found some fundage, got a refund on some health insurance, seems I overpaid them by $200. Email sent, email recieved, looks like I'm also a member of the one of a kind club, unless Bura decides to make this a regular. Now I can't wait to try this one out! Think I'll name it the Nasty Viper. :D

Congrats on a unique piece.

I wasn't criticizing earlier- this is just very different than other Kobras. PLEASE let us know how you like it.

John

Back