Yangdu's Lucky Seven deals for4/14--Pix and usual steals.

4-14-05-1.JPG

L to r

19 inch 20 Ounce Chainpuri by Sher. $65 YBB

18 inch 33 Ounch Chandra Shamsher model by Bura. Beautiul chandan wood handle. Two thing wrong with this rig is hair line crack in handle and five minutes rust removal job. Bargain price $90

17 inch 22 Ounce Village baby Ganga Ram by Kumar. $70

16 inch 23 Ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bura. Perfect rig for $75

10.5 inch 7 Ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Carved Chandan wood handle. $55

9 inch 10 Ounce Kerambit by Kumar. Antler handle. $85 YBB

7.5 inch 3 Ounce Sarge Knife by Bura. Beautiful antler handle. $ $48

Email to get any or all.

Wow! Someone better start typing FAST!

um...you have to email *first*, then when Yangdu returns your email telling you that you got it, *then* send payment...

email sent on 16 inch 23 Ounce Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bura. Perfect rig for $75

Trying again for a knife I can never seem to get!

Email sent on 17 inch 22 Ounce Village baby Ganga Ram by Kumar. $70

Norm

E-mail sent on Kerambit...Me wantee!!!!!

Crossing fingers, toes, legs, and anything else available... :eek:

glad the karmabit was called for I don't think I could have held out much longer

I am really liking that Shamsher model....wow....

Dan

Just as I saw the post, the phone rang.

Picture loading .... there's a sarge! Antler handled too!

Guy on the phone keeps talking ... keeps talking ...

finally get off the phone, what, 40 mins. later ...

Ughhhh ... oh well. Maybe tomorrow ... Saving money is good too I guess.

~ b

Svashtar said:
Trying again for a knife I can never seem to get!

Email sent on 17 inch 22 Ounce Village baby Ganga Ram by Kumar. $70

Norm

Missed again! What inthahell is up with these and me? I have more HI products than you can shake a pointy stick at and for some reason can NOT get my hands on 17-18" Villager BGRS's in wood and horn. Itsa Conspiracy! (You guys must be getting together to buy up every BGRS Villager posted, and are donating them to charity or something just so I can't get my hands on one! Can't be anything else. :mad: )

I sent my email a whole 5 minutes after Yangdu posted and was still too late! Who do I have to shoot? My fault, as it wasn't until I read Yvsa's complimentary words about Villager's that I even paid attention to them. I had one Villager AK from Uncle when he sold several of them in one day last year, and that was it. I got a 18" Villager WWII a couple of weeks ago and almost overnight it has become one of my favorites. It is razor sharp, has a nice satin horn handle that feels great, and it chops like a fiend. I have several other BGRS's, but only one is a Villager and that's a nice little 15"er, but I want a 17-18", preferably at around 28-30 oz.

I have an extra Manjushree that I somehow miraculously acquired effortlessly; if I have to I'll trade it for $140 worth of Villager BGRS's and just eat the difference!

Uncle Bill always said that the right knife would find it's owner; there are a couple of Villager BGRS's out there for me; I'll get them one of these years!

:D

Norm

Got the chiruwa AK! I just bought an antler handled sarge from Dave Hahn because I never could get one on the deal of the day. Today, I'm sitting there staring at it, nobody around, email about the AK, still nobody. Could have snagged that too!

Svashtar said:
I have several other BGRS's, but only one is a Villager and that's a nice little 15"er, but I want a 17-18", preferably at around 28-30 oz.

Norm

Norm,

I have an 18" ER VILLAGE GRS I would trade you for the 15" er. It's slightly on the heavy side maybe 28oz. I like the 23 24 oz models(which I have also) but I don't have a 15.

Norm,

It wasn't me. I don't own a villager BGRS either, but haven't really tried too hard to snag one. I could have got one the day I swallowed 5 other khuks but sent Yangdu a second e-mail striking it from my list. I figured I've got 2 regular 18" BGRSs so why do I need a villager. It is a little cheaper, but the the regular ones are so nice and really inexpensive also.

hollowdweller said:
Norm,

I have an 18" ER VILLAGE GRS I would trade you for the 15" er. It's slightly on the heavy side maybe 28oz. I like the 23 24 oz models(which I have also) but I don't have a 15.

Hollow, I appreciate the offer, especially as I like the heavier models, but I'm a pig and want both sizes. The 15" 20 oz. BGRS Villager I have is not as big, but is a sweet little chopper and easily carried.

I have seen several 15" models in the past few offers, so hopefully you can sng one. Good luck to both of us!

regards,

Norm

Back