Yard Slicer

Probably smart. I went satin, though. I just can't abide coated if I can get satin.

Got my shipping label creation email today, hopefully it will be on the road tomorrow and I’ll have it Monday or Tuesday, just in time for the start of deer season next weekend!!

Did you guys getting dinged order really early on? I was trying the second the were offered but had mucho technical difficulties, so it took me a while to git r dun. Still ordered that night though, just an hour or so after it was posted.

They took a buncha orders that night. I placed the first one at 641pm and then a second one at 1017pm
there were 624 orders in between those two.
I'm not gonna sweat it if they don't get here in 3 weeks.

Did you guys getting dinged order really early on? I was trying the second the were offered but had mucho technical difficulties, so it took me a while to git r dun. Still ordered that night though, just an hour or so after it was posted.

My confirmation email was stamped 9:22 p.m., and I just got dinged today.
(That's probably 9:22 CDT, so probably 82 minutes after they went on sale.)
(Four in satin; two of each color sheath.)

I got 2 one satin and one Muddy, but with the problems Scrapyards store was having I didn’t get it in for a few hours so I am down the list, paid but no shipping notice yet

Knives will be here on Monday and I ordered sheaths from Mr. Brown already! Also got one leather sheath with my knife order just to have a way to carry one right off the bat. Can’t wait to have these for deer season!

cTRiiOE.jpg

they have arrived!!

nemesis nemesis Can you keep the pictures coming?
This is my First SYKCO knife, although I haven't been "Pinged" yet, I assume I might be this week?

I'm curious how small/big of a knife this is.... Could you take a few knife holding shots.
I'm surprised how excited I am about this one!
Thank you.

nemesis nemesis Can you keep the pictures coming?
This is my First SYKCO knife, although I haven't been "Pinged" yet, I assume I might be this week?

I'm curious how small/big of a knife this is.... Could you take a few knife holding shots.
I'm surprised how excited I am about this one!
Thank you.

absolutely, one of them is getting a forced patina right now so I’ll get some more pictures up later on

So I forced a patina on one of them
ALsjlnJ.jpg

If this feather stick sucks it is a reflection of my skill level not the knife, the knife is incredible
GAcmUWO.jpg

I will go ahead and say this will be an awesome combo for my hunting trips
rVGFN9X.jpg

And as requested an in hand photo, I wear XL mechanics gloves if that gives you a frame of reference
9CSgHw3.jpg

Back