Yep, it was me

While being treated for congestive hert failure, they found that I had a lot of calcifation of my aortic valve, so much tht it did not close properly and allowed backflow while pumping.

Long story short, they had to decide method of replacement, either open heart or via a cathertization method called TAVR.

They did a regular cath and found my coronary arteries were "wide open", so the TAVR method was approve.

I asked whether pork or beef valve, pork. So, when I eat a a porkchop, I am now a cannibal...LOL

Had to spend several extra days in the hospital because too much fluid was coming out of the chest tube.

Let me out yesterday.

Feel good, need a couple/few weeks to get rested and healed.

Thanks to all for your well wishes and for reaching out to me directly.

Means more than I can express.

Now, let's drink!!

They are excellent. Removed a tumor and half of my dad’s kidney robotically and discharged him 30 hours after they admitted him. I was stunned.

As part of the eval, they made a 3D model of my aorta and tested it for fit and seal. So very cool.

Wow...glad you're out and getting better. Stay safe, and Oink Oink brother. Keep on kickin' dude.

God speed to a fast full recovery :) !!!!!!!!!

Wow...
Hello Thatmguy, my name is Randy, but they call me Sixx.
I'm sorry you had to go through that...
But thank god the technology & surgeon & staff skills can
patch you up!!
I wish you a fast, complete recovery.
-Sixx

My dad had that surgery also last yr .hope you have a speedy recovery and enjoy your canibalism .think my dad got beef

Glad you are on the mend Pops.

I have and always will look up to you :)

HO5XM1Z.jpg

Glad to hear you're out and on the mend. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery!

Great to hear you're getting better, Hammy. You're too good a Hog to keep down. :thumbsup:

3D models and pig valves! What a great time to have a problem such as yours if there ever was one. You gotta love technology:cool::thumbsup:. Get well and enjoy your new Mod sir.

Wow. Glad to here you are doing ok. Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Back