Yesterday...

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Claudiasboris, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Claudiasboris

Claudiasboris

Aug 23, 2010
    I took my 9 out to the garden to process last year's Christmas tree. That knife is so good at wood processing, she's a joy to use. Needed a bit of a sharpening afterwards, but that's no drama with 1095. Didn't even get either. Until I just caught the blade against the inside of my finger after sharpening :(.

Just wanted to share :D. Sorry, no pics. You'll have to take my word for it.

Claudiasboris

2. Cwilliamson

Cwilliamson

Jun 2, 2011
    Yep, I used my 9 to break the Christmas tree down last year as well. Completely stripped of branches and cut down to 16" sections in under 2 minutes. Amazing piece of hardware.

Clark

3. Claudiasboris

Claudiasboris

Aug 23, 2010
    Isn't it just?

I know that it's soft wood but it was incredibly easy to take down with the 9.

I'm also always amazed by how light the 9 is, much lighter than I expect for such a useful tool.

Claudiasboris

4. GODSPEED TACTICAL

GODSPEED TACTICAL Banned BANNED

Feb 24, 2011
    You have found Ethan's Excalibur:D The BK9 is definitely a great tool on wood and I'll take your word that even though there's no pictures that it "did happen".

Good seeing you here to ClaudiusBoris.

Eli

5. Claudiasboris

Claudiasboris

Aug 23, 2010
    Hey Eli! Yeah I like the Becker Kool Aid as well as the ESEE juice, there's plenty to love about both!

Claudiasboris