• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Yet one more "Andre De Villiers doesn't know how to conduct himself" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese knockoffs? I've seen talk of his official knives being made in China. Wouldn't that make the actual knives he sells Chinese knockoffs already?

Honestly I have had about 5-6 ADV knives and liked each one, also never had any problem with Andre but have had the same BS with his representatives in the U.S! Was treated quite rudely for simply asking a question and then was told I’m rude cause of my nationality! Beware of his Reps in the US aswell!!!!

Thank of the heads up. I was looking at a couple of his knives. I'll throw my money in about any other direction now. There are way too many upstanding individuals in the knife game to every give money to someone of his caliber.

Thank of the heads up. I was looking at a couple of his knives. I'll throw my money in about any other direction now. There are way too many upstanding individuals in the knife game to every give money to someone of his caliber.
Anytime.

Stay away from this clown

Not aware of this thread I bought a AvD knife through KC. The workmanship is awesome! Still on the fence about buying another one but if I did it would be from one of the big knife houses.

I just couldn't help myself, so I picked up another AvD custom. A Ronin custom Integral made in South Africa from KC. Once again the knife is flawless.

Other than another great quality custom built knife being added to my collection of knives, I guess that's it.
A quality knife built by a piece of crap. I generally try to steer clear of makers that are void of moral character, if you don't that's all good, but it sure seems to reflect on your character if you pick this thread to try to talk up his work.

A quality knife built by a piece of crap. I generally try to steer clear of makers that are void of moral character, if you don't that's all good, but it sure seems to reflect on your character if you pick this thread to try to talk up his work.

His build quality speaks for himself, I'm just posting pictures of some quality knives that I've bought, and enjoy!

His build quality speaks for himself, I'm just posting pictures of some quality knives that I've bought, and enjoy!
There are many places on this forum that are dedicated to that exact thing. The fact that you feel the need to do it in this thread says far more about you than about the quality of his work.

There are many places on this forum that are dedicated to that exact thing. The fact that you feel the need to do it in this thread says far more about you than about the quality of his work.
Pretty much sums up my position on the matter.

You have near infinite possibilities to post on this forum (and others). Yet you chose to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back