Yikes...shooting

Shooting just happened at the mall across from my house.. helicopters flying all over..gees what's this place comming to.

Must be utah, i live here and we had a shooting today at fashion place mall

Two people shot in the legs i believe and the perp got away

Must be utah, i live here and we had a shooting today at fashion place mall

Two people shot in the legs i believe and the perp got away
Yo.. I thought me an D Brown were the only Utahans on here.. but ya I'm actually playing catch up.. sounds like it was far less disastrous than I had first feared when news broke

Man here in Puerto Rico we have em going at it in broad daylight in the street with full auto weapons. Watched a video with em shooting it out for 8 mins and you never hear a siren or see the police show up. They aren’t issued anything but handguns so they don’t even respond til it’s over.

Had to detour a few weeks ago taking my kid to school because of a body in the road. Came back through 3 hours later and body was still there!

I’ve seen videos from pr of fights with blades to the death. A lot of them women fights. The dr videos are a bit worse. Good fences make good neighbors!:)

Man here in Puerto Rico we have em going at it in broad daylight in the street with full auto weapons. Watched a video with em shooting it out for 8 mins and you never hear a siren or see the police show up. They aren’t issued anything but handguns so they don’t even respond til it’s over.

Had to detour a few weeks ago taking my kid to school because of a body in the road. Came back through 3 hours later and body was still there!
Yes its crazy how people react to it here..as it happens 100 times a day in many places. several audio clips are being played on the news of the the shooting.. everyone screaming and running..
WE NEED MORE SHEEPDOGS.. but oh!! as expected the malls code of conduct is:
zSO3Xie.jpg

makes everything so much safer..

Yes its crazy how people react to it here..as it happens 100 times a day in many places. several audio clips are being played on the news of the the shooting.. everyone screaming and running..
WE NEED MORE SHEEPDOGS.. but oh!! as expected the malls code of conduct is:
zSO3Xie.jpg

makes everything so much safer..
How can you have a shooting if no firearms are allowed? ;)

How can you have a shooting if no firearms are allowed? ;)

I mean right ?

Glad you are safe Rob.

We just had a funeral for an officer that was shot by a felon.

and some folks wonder why I carry everyday..................allegedly

No so many shootings here in Sydney, but enough. Mostly Criminal on Criminal these days as it always generally was, here the most common coment is "we thought it was fireworks"..... in my home it is always fireworks getting mistaken for gunfire...LOL

David Brown David Brown ....your avatar picture ALWAYS makes me smile !!!

No so many shootings here in Sydney, but enough. Mostly Criminal on Criminal these days as it always generally was, here the most common coment is "we thought it was fireworks"..... in my home it is always fireworks getting mistaken for gunfire...LOL

David Brown David Brown ....your avatar picture ALWAYS makes me smile !!!
I Heart fireworks. :)

What I never understood is all these people thinking gunfire in the middle of the day is fireworks...ummmmmm...at night maybe... ! I was just getting into my car a few years ago and a shot was fired just behind the small building next to me...my first though was certainly not someone is celebrating....LOL

Back