Yojimbo 2 on its way!

If I get the black M4 I would throw it on my old CF.

I know you are talking about the other CF Yojimbo but I like the way you think ;)
P9hFPuL.jpg

Today was a good day in my missing Yojimbo saga. If you want the short version, my knife will ship again on Monday and blade hq is alright in my book. If you want the details...

Called blade hq yesterday trying to get them to ship a day early based on them telling me if I hadn’t seen my knife by the 26th they’d send another. They said they couldn’t. That was yesterday. So I called this morning. Talked to a girl I hadn’t talked to yet but I assume there were notes under my account because she seemed up to speed on the situation. She said she’d ship one out. I elected to pay $20 for UPS 2 day because I’m impatient and not a fan of usps right now. I hung up and that was that. I thought...

Got off work, checked my email. Had an email from her explaining they had an inventory issue and they didn’t have a knife to send me so I was refunded in full. They also sent me a $30 bhq e-gift card for the trouble...

Obviously that didn’t go the way I wanted so I called again to fix it. I talked to Brandon this time. Explained the entire scenario again. I told him their inventory issue didn’t work for me. He put me on hold and came back 30 seconds later with my knife...

My thoughts...
1. Some mail people play dirty.
2. Blade hq took good care of me. Kinda slow but I understand why letting time pass was important on their end..
3.you can say just about anything you want to whoever you want if you know how to say it.
4. Out of stock doesn’t mean there aren’t any left.
5. If you don’t like the answer you got the first time then reload and go get a better answer!

Ps. Brandon said keep the e-gift card because this was a debacle

Today was a good day in my missing Yojimbo saga. If you want the short version, my knife will ship again on Monday and blade hq is alright in my book. If you want the details...

Called blade hq yesterday trying to get them to ship a day early based on them telling me if I hadn’t seen my knife by the 26th they’d send another. They said they couldn’t. That was yesterday. So I called this morning. Talked to a girl I hadn’t talked to yet but I assume there were notes under my account because she seemed up to speed on the situation. She said she’d ship one out. I elected to pay $20 for UPS 2 day because I’m impatient and not a fan of usps right now. I hung up and that was that. I thought...

Got off work, checked my email. Had an email from her explaining they had an inventory issue and they didn’t have a knife to send me so I was refunded in full. They also sent me a $30 bhq e-gift card for the trouble...

Obviously that didn’t go the way I wanted so I called again to fix it. I talked to Brandon this time. Explained the entire scenario again. I told him their inventory issue didn’t work for me. He put me on hold and came back 30 seconds later with my knife...

My thoughts...
1. Some mail people play dirty.
2. Blade hq took good care of me. Kinda slow but I understand why letting time pass was important on their end..
3.you can say just about anything you want to whoever you want if you know how to say it.
4. Out of stock doesn’t mean there aren’t any left.
5. If you don’t like the answer you got the first time then reload and go get a better answer!

F*cking F*CK dude. You're not getting a yoji 2. Well calm the f down you can still get a 20cv cf one. You not only want a yoji 2 in your collection you need it in your EDC rotation. A shame that they couldn't get you another but how could they since it's a sprint? I'd take the credit they give you, spend it on the 20cv one, use the giftcards for some clip and lanyard to pimp it out.

F*cking F*CK dude. You're not getting a yoji 2. Well calm the f down you can still get a 20cv cf one. You not only want a yoji 2 in your collection you need it in your EDC rotation. A shame that they couldn't get you another but how could they since it's a sprint? I'd take the credit they give you, spend it on the 20cv one, use the giftcards for some clip and lanyard to pimp it out.
Wait... you mean to tell me that you skipped the short version AND the long version then decided to guess the post and reply?! That is bad ass!!!
But I am getting mine lol

Last edited:
I am happy for you Slaney. But will be really happy for you when you post a picture of your new YO 2!!
As they say “ It Ain’t Over Till the Fat Lady Sings”

Update...
The missing Yojimbo showed up! Apparently someone a half mile from me has the same address on another street!
The other one will be here tomorrow... time to call bladehq again.

You want my address? Tell them i’ll save them the hassle and they can send it to me!

Update...
The missing Yojimbo showed up! Apparently someone a half mile from me has the same address on another street!
The other one will be here tomorrow... time to call bladehq again.
You should keep them both for your aggravation Bro and sell one to me :D

Yes let us know if they offer you a deal on the 2nd knife for your trouble?
Since my card is at zero already if it were me and they didn’t give me a deal on the 2nd knife i would still charge it. Can never have too many blades!!

I’ll give them a shout once the second one shows up tomorrow. I can’t help but wonder how many they stash away on these sprint runs. If they want it back, they’re going to have to sell me something else that’s “out of stock” from a different sprint run. I’d love another pm3. I figure I’ll tell them I got it and see what they say. If I keep it, it will be going up for trade I think.

Yes let us know if they offer you a deal on the 2nd knife for your trouble?
Since my card is at zero already if it were me and they didn’t give me a deal on the 2nd knife i would still charge it. Can never have too many blades!!

The final outcome...
I called bladehq this morning. I told the guy I ended up with both knives. He said he really appreciated my honesty and wanted to give me another $50 gift card and (They already gave me the $30) he would email me a label and I could send it back. I told him I’d rather give him $100 and keep it. He said that worked for them. So, I ended up with 2 Yojimbos for $255:cool:

Best part, I told him I was going to talk to my wife before I paid:D
I said I’d call back and pay later. He said that was fine. I said “I know. I already have the knife”. Lol.
Those guys handled the whole thing like all stars. Thanks blade hq!

Back