Yojimbo 2 S90V Knifeworks exclusive pre-order

Today KnifeWorks said that any day now they should receive the first shipment of the Yojimbo2 CF/S90V!

Nice! Just received a shipping notice on the N5S110V so would be a great week if they both came in.

I spoke to KW today too and was told the same (that they are expecting the Yo2-S90V's any day now).

Where was the Native S110V being pre-ordered from ?

Oh man. Where are you guys getting your info? I am patiently waiting (barely) for this one too.

Hopefully I got my preorder in soon enough to get one in the first shipment. Fingers crossed.

I missed the Native 110V (for now). But the Yo2-S90V is the one I've really been wanting anyway. I pre-ordered two of them. But wish I could have pre-ordered ten. I just love the design and aggressive look of the Wharncliffe blade. Especially when you throw S90V and CF in the mix.

The other one I'm really excited for is the Chubby. The Ti frame lock with those nice inserts looks clean and classy. Are the inserts CF or G10 ? Anyone know ?

I missed the Native 110V (for now). But the Yo2-S90V is the one I've really been wanting anyway. I pre-ordered two of them. But wish I could have pre-ordered ten. I just love the design and aggressive look of the Wharncliffe blade. Especially when you throw S90V and CF in the mix.

The other one I'm really excited for is the Chubby. The Ti frame lock with those nice inserts looks clean and classy. Are the inserts CF or G10 ? Anyone know ?

I think you'll be able to order another pair of Yojimbo2 CF/S90V once they've shipped the first batch and you've received your initial pair. They haven't sold the first 400 yet.

I dig the Chubby too. It's a titanium frame lock folder with a titanium handle, carbon fiber inserts and a black G-10 back spacer.

I think you'll be able to order another pair of Yojimbo2 CF/S90V once they've shipped the first batch and you've received your initial pair. They haven't sold the first 400 yet.

I dig the Chubby too. It's a titanium frame lock folder with a titanium handle, carbon fiber inserts and a black G-10 back spacer.

I def hope to pick up a few more of the Yo2-S90V's. I'm gonna stock up while I can. Hats off to Spyderco for really spicing up their new line of bladed offerings with fresh designs.

That Chubby is also calling my name. Hopefully it will be out by the winter. The Rubicon and new Worker also look nice.

Last edited:
Well, the first batch of 400 of these were supposed to arrive at KnifeWorks by the end of July. I preordered mine on July 7th!

Sal did say this on July 26th:

We're still a ways away from finishing the order, but I must say the sample that I received for approval is a fine piece. I'm sure this will make Mike grin. He should be proud.

sal

I have no problem waiting if it means that they're taking the time to make each knife near perfect (ie : even grinds , centered blades etc). My patience is rivaled only by my excitement.

Bah! Every time I see this thread I get excited that someone got a shipping email!

That wait is killing me.

I have never owned a limited run dealer exclusive Spyderco before. I have had a few limited run KW exclusive BM's in the past and they were numbered. So I was just curious.

I'm waiting semi-patiently.

ETA: What's up with these crazy, weird, super delayed double posts? :confused:

Last edited:
Back