You Can Own Only One - Which Benchmade?

one of these probably Anthem if you can afford it though
ba4u4va.jpg

How do you like the Flytanium on that Bugout. Those are probably the most attractive TI scales I've seen anyone make for it yet.

940. No, make that a 531. No, make that a Casbah 4400. Hmm. Sorry, can't limit to just one. Different knives for different days. Oh, oh, oh, wait! Big Spender money clip!

Last week: I would’ve said the Bugout
This week: I’ll say any that doesn’t have those damn springs involved in the Axis Lock.

I’ve had three springs break in 3 years, both on an Adamas and one on a Bugout.

940. No, make that a 531. No, make that a Casbah 4400. Hmm. Sorry, can't limit to just one. Different knives for different days. Oh, oh, oh, wait! Big Spender money clip!
Now you know why three knife threads are so common.

This week: I’ll say any that doesn’t have those damn springs involved in the Axis Lock.

And I have never had one break. I would love to find out why some people have so many problems with Omega springs and other people never have any problems.

Now watch me have nothing but problems from this point forward.

Pretty sure the Anthem is the droid you’re looking for.

From what they currently make, 581. An older Osborne design at this point but still a good one. M390 with a high flat grind and good all-round blade shape, plus a nice full handle, is a pleasure to use. Works great de-assisted too.

(if I interpret the question to mean *any* Benchmade....another vote for the 710. Preferably one of the M390 versions. The Crooked River tries to fill that big clip-point hole these days but it just ain't the same.)

814 Mini afck in m2. Owned one for many years. Was lost in a move years ago. Haven't seen another in some time. What a great knife.

Back