You deserve credit

I just wanted to post that I think that Strider Knives deserves a lot of credit for giving military personel a break.

I'm a plastic and reconstructive surgeon, and we do the same in our practice with the military, police and firefighters for the same reason ... because they deserve it.

That's all.

-Fred

Dr. Fred.
Feel free (read obligated) to post your business name, location and phone number here.
And let us hope many more business owners will follow suit.
A tribute to those who serve.
Duane Dwyer

I don't want to clutter up things with anything people might take as advertising ... I really just thought that someone should point out that Strider knives is doing something good for a group of deserving people.

If any military, fire or police personel would like to contact me, please free feel to e-mail. I do both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. If you're not in my geographic area, maybe I can get you in touch with one of my colleagues.

-Fred
FBLAVAN@concentric.net

I love this damn forum! Some of the most decent folks yet I have run into on a forum. Of course since almost everybody is ex-military, we seem to have some pretty sick and twisted humor as well. But other than pretty decent folk. I salute you Doc, Duane, Mick and all the active duty service men and women out there protecing my personal right to take a shit in peace! God bless you all.

Back